| Lauren at 3 years. |
![]() |
| MawMaw at about the same age. |
As I was searching for a particular email today, I realized that Lauren's blog is missing something. Lauren spends many days, up to three a week, with her MawMaw while Steve and I are at work. Although I'm not there to photograph every minute and blog about it, the wonderful times she spends with MawMaw are a big part of Lauren's life. We are so blessed that Lauren gets to spend the days we're working with someone who loves her very much. We are also blessed that MawMaw writes us to share those moments and her love for Lauren with us. Since I'm not very quick to delete my emails, I came across a few from MawMaw: Looks like Lauren is following in MawMaw's footsteps...oh no! (refer to above pictures) Princess Lauren has been napping for almost 2 hours and is just starting to stir around a bit. Can't wait for her to wake up and play!!!! Please let me write you a check for the cost of Lauren's dance class. I have selfish reasons for wanting to pay for them. When she becomes a famous dancer, I want to say..."Her MawMaw made it all possible!!!" Lauren is down for her p.m. nap...just as it's starting to thunder. Hope it doesn't wake her up or upset her. Wow!!! What a great time Lauren and I had at Time for Twos Storytime at the Portage Library this morning!!! Despite everything that went wrong at the apple orchard, Lauren and I had such a nice day together. She was very good with all the waiting and was interested in the animal barn and the gift shop with pumpkins. We did get a bit spooked when the donkey started braying really loud as we left the barn!!! It was funny, though, because we looked at each other and ran away. Then we laughed!!! I never knew how much my heart could hold until someone called me MawMaw!! Lauren had a wonderful time with the kids today at Bible Study. Just sitting here in the hotel missing Lauren. Today, Lauren has been playing with the little stuffed dog that you gave me a long time ago, Heather. She's taken it to the vet's office (living room) several times today for treatments...PawPaw dropped it once and now he can't hold it anymore!!! I asked what it's name was and she said "Terry." I asked if it was a boy or a girl and she said...wait for it...here it comes...he's a girl!!! =D Too cute!!! We got our birthday cards from Lauren in the mail today...sooooooo cute!!! We argued about whose card was cutest!!! Had a great day with Lauren today. She is so amazing!!! She's such a good girl, too!!! She listens and obeys so well and says 'thank you' at all the right times. I'm sure Steve has told you about Lauren kissing a little boy at the library...too cute!!! She kissed his shoulder once and then...did it again!!! She chose to do that behind the puppet curtain!!! =D Hard to believe that it's been three years since we all met Lauren for the first time, isn't it??? I can hardly remember life without her in it. Thanks to you both for going through all you did to create such a sweet little girl!!! PawPaw and MawMaw love her so much!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment