Nana, Auntie, and I took Lauren to see one of her favorites when Beauty and the Beast 3D came to town. We were a little unsure about how she'd like it, but decided to give it a whirl since she did well with her first movie theater experience (Happy Feet 2) that MawMaw and PawPaw took her to recently. She wasn't a huge fan of the 3D glasses, but we found out that M&M's make for a great bribe to get her to wear them!Lauren doesn't let a single day slip by in which she doesn't dress up as a princess. She loves to wear beautiful dresses and act out various scenes from her collection of princess movies. I remember decorating her nursery in primary colors and animals, and telling someone that I wasn't really into all the girly, princess stuff. Their response to me was a laugh and "just wait...you're not going to have a choice in the matter." Whoever you were, you were right! Our whole world has been turned upside down by pink, and dresses, and princess paraphernalia. I wouldn't change a thing. It's so much fun to watch her sing, dance, and imagine...to watch her talents and creativity develop!


No comments:
Post a Comment